Friday, October 24, 2008

Smiles

If nothing else theres a positive to all the waiting. That "new car smell" is being extended. I feel happy when I get a text message and excited when the phone rings. The thought of tomorrow (or rather later today) and I feel butterflies in my stomach.

True it works both ways. I get a little worried when I'm not contacted. Then there's relief when the promised phone call comes.

I hear the words and I melt and I'm giddy and it's almost like being in school, or in one of those extremely cheesy chick flicks that I hated. Little things and I'm hopeful like now. Because it's been awhile since certain requests have been made and I have no problem doing them.

This may seem so convoluted but I'm intentionally vague. The important thing is that right now I'm all smiles.

~Posted From My BlackJack II

No comments: