Thursday, October 23, 2008

Batman/Superman Convo aka Why Batman is Not That Great of A Super Hero


Kotobukiya_Batman
Originally uploaded by Zelevol
This is a conversation that took place between my coworker and I yesterday:

Me: Batman is not that great of a superhero. He has no super powers.

Megan: Well, Ironman has no super powers.

Me:They both have the same things. Money and access to technology. And they're both smart.

Megan stares at me blankly


Megan: And? I don't see the problem with that.

Me: I didn't say there was anything wrong with it. I just said they were not great super heroes. Why are you defending Batman? You prefer Superman!

Megan: Yeah but I still like Batman.

Me:Its a wonder that Batman is even still alive. I mean atleast Ironman has that big suit to protect him. Throw Batman around and he's dead.

Megan: Well, a tiny piece of Kryptonite can strip Superman of his powers.

Me: It's not easy to get Kryptonite!! It takes some serious planning to get some Kryptonite.

VP: You're absolutely right!! It's not easy to get Kryptonite.

Yeah, that person agreeing with me at the end was one of the company vice presidents. He was walking by when he heard the last 2 lines of our conversation and he actually made a u-turn and told us that I was right. It was funny because he's like this older respectable guy and he actually came back to us to throw in his 2 cents about Superman.

I guess everyone has their opinions about super heroes!

~~

1 comment:

Megan said...

That still cracks me up when I think about it. You'll find geeks in the most unexpected of places.