Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Blast From The Past (PLOD)

My sister started looking through some of her old pictures and talking about how much fun she had in college. I decided to log in to one of my old photbucket accounts and I found enough pictures to take a brief jog down memory lane myself.


This picture is from the last staf retreat I attended with the MultiCultural Center. Our group "PLOD" (The initials from our first names:Phoebe & Patti, Lui, Oscar and Don) were in charge of cooking breakfast on this particular day. Lui is not in the picture.



This picture is from the Cinco de Mayo event that Oscar planned during our last year. I look not so happy because at this time I was going through so much drama with work, school and my friendships. Nobody said that every memory had to be a good one.

Oh yeah, and it was one of those weird days where it actually rained in SoCal. Thus the sweatshirts in May.



The Asian Pacific Islander Caucus at NCORE (National Coalition for Race and Ethnicity in higher education) Here is the reason why I was not feeling like going out for dinner, even though we were in New York. This picture was taken after our 3 hour meeting!












NCORE wasn't all work. I did manage to go souvenir shopping while in New York.



This monkey is still hanging around the back of my bedroom door.





The last time I saw Amanda, we were in Hollywood next to David Bowie's star!











Happy times with the roommates.

I know I'm not in this picture but someone had to hold the camera!


This concludes my jog through memory lane. Wasn't it so nostalgic?

~~

No comments: