Monday, October 27, 2008

Esmeralda


Bewitching Beauty
Originally uploaded by the_anim8r
Although I said I would choose my outfit for today last night, I once again did not. As such, I spent this morning wondering what I should wear. A quick look in my closet and I decided on the long pink skirt with the gold trim and a white lacey top with the ribbon. It was quick, it was easy and I left for work.

At work I was told that I looked like a gypsy. Comparisons were made to Esmeralda, the gypsy from the Disney movie The Hunchback of Notre Dame. I have to admit. If I had to be compared to anyone, Esmeralda was a beautiful character. It's just interesting that keep being compared to the "ethnic" Disney characters. While I was at AT&T I was told that I reminded my coworker of Princess Tiger Lily. In elementary school I was told that I looked like Princess Jasmine.

All of these Disney girls (can't say princess because Esmeralda was definitely not a princes) were beautiful in their own right so I guess I should not complain. I mean it's not like anyone said I looked like the Hunchback. Then I would be upset.

~~

No comments: