Monday, October 27, 2008

Batman vs. Superman II

I was telling Ruben about the Batman/Superman conversation between Megan and myself. Then our conversation went something like this:

Ruben: If I ask you a question will you promise not to get mad?

Me: Ok (kind of worried)

Ruben: What's kryptonite?

me breathing a sigh of relief


It reminded me of this conversation between Megan, Greg and myself when we discussed that prior conversation:

Me: Well, my sister thought that kryptonite was real.

Megan: That's just too funny.

Greg: Kryptonite is real

Me/Megan: No it's not.

Greg: Yes, it is.

Megan: I'm going to check online.

Me: I think you're thinking of graphite.

Greg: No, it's this dark rock.

Me: That's graphite.

Megan: on Wikipedia Kryptonite is a rock found on the planet Krypton in the Superman Universe.

Me: I told you. You're thinking of graphite. That's what they use to make pencils instead of lead.

(sigh)Good times!

~~

No comments: