Tuesday, January 6, 2009

PC & MAC

So after a year of fighting it, the MAC was finally put on my desk. I say put on my desk, because it has yet to be networked and the like. Megan was explaining the necessity of cross-platforming to her friend and it made me think of a little song. This is how the song went when I told Megan:

I start doing the song and motions

Megan's not looking.

Me: Megan!!! Are you watching this?

Megan: Oooops! Sorry. Ok, go ahead.

I start doing the song and motions again...

Megan's not looking

Me: Megan!!!

Megan: Sorry, I'm horrible.

Me: If you miss it this time then I'm sorry. You missed it. Now I have to act like an idiot for the third time!

I start to do my song and motions

Me: Ebony (motion towards pc) and Ivory (motion towards mac) Work together in perfect harmony (gestures towards both) Side by side on my computer keyboard (moves the 2 keyboards together) Oh Lord, Then why can't we???

Megan is cracking up

Another co-worker from another department comes by and I do my song for her. She tells me I need some serious help.

I say it's just been one of those days. Either you laugh or you cry. I chose to make everyone laugh as I laugh at myself =)

~~

No comments: