Friday, January 23, 2009

Daydreaming on a Rainy Day


Tulum
Originally uploaded by CasaDeQueso
I woke up this morning a little discombobulated and confused. My surroundings were a little strange as I had fallen asleep and awoke too late. Attempts to shake the fog clouding my head, were pretty futile for some time. Once the lights were turned on, I transformed into a whirlwind as I raced to gather my things and rush home so that I can shower and come into work.

With such a hectic awakening I had adrenaline going thorough me all morning. It felt like I was getting so much done in such little time. Before I knew it, lunch time had rolled around.

That's when I dropped. The after effects of the adrenaline had me feeling down and lazy. So it's rainy outside, I have more than a half an hour till I get to go home and all I can think about is how nice it would be if the 2 of us did get to go on our fantasy vacation to the Mexican Riviera.

Days like this make me wish I could go home and watch some Cosby Show!!

~~

No comments: