Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Road Traveled

Another one of those days....

When the phone keeps ringing and the emails are incessant and I really don't have much time to sit and think, but the time I do spend thinking I realize maybe thats not the best thing for me right now.

A friend of mine recently said to me via instant message:

You always say no worries...you are so strong but we both know you can't be strong all the time...


Maybe she's right, but really what can I do? As I sit here at a job that I do not enjoy, in a situation that I cannot change at the moment...

And little things appear to be insurmountable and I snap at the people that I love (sorry :() but I guess sometimes when you have to keep everything inside....

I have no excuses, and I have no answers...again.

It's just the road I travel

~~

No comments: