Thursday, August 21, 2008

Time Drags

It's one of those days...

Those lazy days where I am sitting here at work trying very, very hard to focus and concentrate and be productive.

...and I am just not succeeding.

It may have something to do with the fact that someone just kept calling me over and over again and interrupted my sleep which resulted in me being late to work. Then again it may just have to do with the fact that it's Thursday which means it's almost the weekend but not quite.

Right now I would much rather be outside sitting in the sun with a Jamba Juice or something of that nature (as long as it's not that Starbucks Vivianno. **bleh**) instead of sitting here in this overly air conditioned office, staring at the computer screen and drowning in the monotony.

Like I said. It's just one of those days.

~~

No comments: