Tuesday, August 26, 2008

25 on the 25th


Fender Guitar
Originally uploaded by Mercury State
It's a good thing I'm not a numerologist or anything of that sort or I would be tripping out about the dates and events that have occured this month.

25 on the 25th....

8/18/08....

In any case, yesterday was my birthday and although the thought of becoming another year older is not the most exhilirating thing, the fact that I had the day off made it all the better.

The night before I finally sent out the evite for my birthday. Atleast I sent it out to anyone whose email I had on hand. There are some people who I am still hunting up contact info. After finishing up this task I had time to just relax until I met up with my boyfriend for frozen yogurt from YogurtLand which we enjoyed on a "banig" by the beach. Since we met up so late we were together at midight and I got ribbed for becoming "sooo old" until I reminded my dear boyfriend that he is still older than me =)

Right before we went home I got my birthday present. It has something to do with the picture attached to this entry...

On the day of my birthday I woke up late and lazily watched morning talk shows as I practiced on my guitar. Had lunch at La Huasteca and watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at home.
Later, "the foursome" hung out. Thanks to Marnel for making the wonderful chocolate chip cookies. They were yummy and I'm sorry Jorge that Ruben ate them all. After a couple of rounds of Super Smash Bro we watched the first half of The Simpsons Movie.

All in all it was a pretty relaxing birthday. My favourite part of the day? When I got my boyfriend to sing and play the guitar for me.

(sigh) I would fall for a musician!!

~~

No comments: