Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Touchdown

Several weeks ago frazzled franchisees, recent layoffs, and an overall sense of restlessness forced me to decide that I needed to stop talking about going on a vacation and actually GO on vacation. Then and there I began looking up tickets and texted the guy I was dating at the time that I was "planning our vacation" .

Now weeks later and the plane just touched down in Seattle. As I walk hand in hand with that dude who is now my boyfriend (and will be henceforth be referred to as Ruben. Thats the first time I referred to him by name.) through the airport I feel a sense of accomplishment.

The thing is I make lots of plans, have lots of dream, and come up with different ideas of things I want to do that I feel so overwhelmed and incapable of doing it all so I end up doing nothing.

However, this is one occassion where I actually followed through. So I start to think if I can follow through on this, what else can i accomplish???

It was a touchdown in more ways then one.

~~Posted From My BlackJack II

No comments: