Thursday, September 18, 2008

In A Rush


Two Months In My Bag
Originally uploaded by fly281
This entry was going to be on a completly different topic, but while cruising images I found this one and I was thrown through a loop. I guess the reason why this picture resonated with me is because I'm pretty sure there have been many instances where my bag looks just like this. It's not that I am a slob or super lazy or anything along those lines. The truth of the matter is that although I feel at times like I am going nowhere, I really am doing alot. Aside from the full time advertising job (which is absolutely draining at times) theres the 3 writing projects, the second degree I've decided to work on, and the like. Not to mention time spent with friends, family, and the like it can be alot at times.

There are a few instances where I have caught my breath. Times where something catches my eye and I stop for a moment. It's those small moments that allow me to collect myself and maintain the shreds of sanity I hold dear.

Where am I going? I have no idea. Only God knows the path before me. In the last months I have gone through streets and wandered trails that I never expected. Things I said I would never give a chance, lessons I never dreamed I would learn. There have been many pitstops and it wasn't all fun and games. I've shed more than my share of tears, bore many harsh blows, and I know that there may be even more trials to come. With His help I'll face each one head on.

With this much stuff in my bag atleast I'll be prepared.

~~

No comments: