Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tense Feeling

There's no picture for this entry. No cutesy title, no cut and past into myspace. Nothing like that when it comes to this entry. This is one of those "this is how I feel" entries.

I feel tense. I guess that's the best way to describe it. It's as if there were snakes in my stomach and none of them can sit still, and they're slowly moving one over the other.

What's causing this? I can't say. I mean, I know there are certain things that are triggering this feeling, but I don't know if my fears are founded. I don't know if it's just me being scared. However, just when I try to convince myself that this is all in my head something else happens that brings me back to where I am right now.

So I'm sitting here at work and I feel on edge, and it's just that I feel those snakes moving again and I just don't want to have to take down my pictures, delete my desktop, or change my facebook status back to single.

~~

1 comment: