Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Truth About My Current Relationship


whisper
Originally uploaded by _Neverletmego_
As If There Wasn't Enough Drama In My Life....


I think I started blogging years ago. Remember, that now archaic site called Xanga? Yeah, that was so long ago. At the time my writing was for trend's sake. Everyone had a Xanga, everyone wrote about their lives and included pictures, even me.

Alot has changed since then. Xanga is now all but defunct, blogging is not only acceptable but a media force to be reckoned with and I am no longer the naive college student who only posts pretty pictures of her daily outings with friends. One thing that has remained the same is that inspite of a brief blogging hiatus I am still a writer and one of my many creative outlets is my blog. Although some of my entries have been on topics of social, economic, or even philosophical nature (i.e Night, IndyMac etc) there are still entries where I blog about my life, random thoughts and my emotional state. I guess you can classify this entry as one of the latter.

So why do I blog? I blog because I write and I write for the sake of writing. I am a writer and that's what I do. Many people read my blog (I see the little counter on the side panel)There are those who are inspired by my entries, those who find them thought provoking, and those who find them goofy and even stupid. This entry is about none of these readers.

Apprently there is another type of reader of my blog. Those who read my entries to find out intimate details about my life and use these details to manipulate situations and instigate arguments. Yes, I know that there are some of you who do this and to me it's really sad. I mean that's the reason I gave this entry it's title. I knew it would attract those who read my blog for that very reason.

I have nothing to hide. Anything, I deem as too personal I keep away from the web and hidden from the world in the pages of my hard bound journal. Now, if you were to find out what was written there...

Here's the Moment You Have Been Waiting For !!!! The Details About My Current Relationship!!



Since some of you feel the need to discuss my relationship I thought I would help you out about with a little list of your inaccuracies:

1) I will not be at the LA County Fair on Sunday.
2) I did not steal anyone from anyone.
3) I am not engaged, planning on becoming engaged or getting married.
4) Yes, I did go to Seattle with my boyfriend.
5) I am with someone who I am truly happy with and I will do all I can to make him feel as special and as wonderful as he makes me feel.

I went into this relationship fully aware of the situation I would be entering. Yes, my boyfriend has a son and as such his child's mother will be forever in his life. It's a delicate situation that requires me to be understanding and sympathetic. A relationship ended prior to mine beginning and there was pain inflcited by both sides. I do all I can to stay out of the water because that does not involve me. Given the sensitive nature of that past relationship one would think that people would be kind and respectful of the fact that some need to heal and let them be. However, that is not the case. Some chose to be spiteful and cruel and instigate fights and arguments.

I could say that's it and stop writing, but I refuse. (See Self Censorship and the Like at phoebejanesblog.blogspot.com) I refuse to give up doing what I love to placate the petty desires of those who refuse to emotionally grow up past junior high, because that's what this is. Jr. high bs. I stopped act like I was 12 when I was 12. It must be sad to discover that you really have nothing better to do then to follow the relationship of others,but to each his (or her) own.

Bottom line: I harbor no hate for anyone. Not even the mother of my boyfriend's son. As such I don't appreciate those of you who are harassing her. If you want to talk about me and my life go for it. Email me if you like. Message me on myspace or facebook or comment on my blogger. I have nothing to hide. Just don't try to make a difficult situation even harder with your whispered stories and mysterious phone calls.

To all those who read my blog and don't fit the description of what I mentioned above: I apologize for my rant. Thanks for reading!

To EVERYONE who reads this: Enjoy my blog!! If you like this you'll love my book Rockstar Daydream
~~

No comments: