Thursday, July 31, 2008

Reflections: July 31 (Not Really)

Rewrite. Rewrite. Rewrite. For some reason the words are just not coming to me smoothly today. I have been trying for several hours to compose this entry. Each time it's like I can't capture the words I'm wanting to express. This is why I have not written an entry in over a week, and this has been a very good month in writing for me. Now, it's like I have faced the most giant writer's block ever. One the size of Mt. Kilamanjaro or something to that effect.

This entry was meant to be about time. I wanted to reflect on all the avenues in my life that have changed during the course of the past 31 days. It was meant to be deep and introspective. It could have gone in a very cheesy chain mail-like direction in which I suggested everyone should live in the moment and rest assured that things could get better and the like or it could
have gone in a less superflous manner.

Instead I am left writing about how I really do not feel like writing right now. However, I am pushing myself to write something, anything. The result? This entry.

~~

No comments: