Thursday, July 10, 2008

WHERE ARE MY POSTS???!!!!

So here I was thinking that all these posts I have been sending through the whole mobile blogging were getting posted and enjoyed by those who enjoy my random ramblings. However, I get onto my page "the old fashioned way" and find that NONE of those posts are here!!!! No!!!!!!!!!!


They are officially floating the abyss that is random postings or text messages or something.


Wherever they are, they are not on my page and that makes me sad. Oh well, I will get over it.


Yesterday, I had a nice day off thanks to my dental appointment. The appointment itself took less than an hour and was in the late morning. So I had a good chunk of time left to just simply relax, and (who am I kidding) be a bum. Oh, mid-day tv programming. I remember those days of getting ready for class while I watched whichever court room drama was on at the time. I cannot believe that Jerry Springer still has a show. I can believe that Maury is still doing paternity tests. As long as there are people who are willing to sleep around and there are guys who are willing to go on national tv and deny their children, then there will always be talk shows with paternity tests...sadly.


It is sad that I was so excited to get gas for $4.39/gal. Atleast gas prices have been slowly dropping. Last Friday the price of oil dropped more than a dollar a barrel. I mean it is still high, well over $100 a barrel, but as long as it is slowly dropping, gas prices will continue to decrease. Great for us gas consumers, sad for certain countries (ahem, Iran) whose economy continues to survive only as long as gas prices remain high. This is not the for every middle-eastern country, however, there are a few who have been able to inject a boost into their inflation riddled country through the increase price of oil.


Don't get me wrong. I am not saying America has it right as rain by any description. When I have to decide between a gallon of gas or a gallon of apple juice....thats sad.


Since I got so serious with politics and economics (yes, I was a business student ;) and a GOOD one at that!) I will end this entry with a picture that reminds me of innocent days...days when the price of gas did not matter, and I did not care about apple juice as long as it was in the fridge. A time when the most serious question was not how far will they go but rather another question. The question that rocked our generation. Where's Waldo? Enjoy!!



~~

No comments: