Friday, July 11, 2008

Layouts & Widgets Galore

Summertime calls for some sprucing up and for me that includes all things blog. I rearranged page elements and switched out backgrounds. Then I discovered that when the html for the template is altered then you lose all your widgets...and I just spent all that time with the page elements! Grrrrr.


I really need to get a new computer so that I can stay on top of my blogs more. I have a decent enough computer but it runs on a Celeron operating processor (yes, I know. boo celeron)Every now and then I do jump on my sister's computer, but there is something to be said about having your own computer.


The work pile is not disappearing with the power of my withering glances. So, I have to either get them done or brush up on my inner Jean Grey.


~~

1 comment:

Megan said...

If only we could make our pile of work dissapear that way!