Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Take 2 of the Black Jack II

In the summertime, I decided that it was beyond time for me to upgrade my phone from the Black Jack to something else. After some price and product comparisons I decided to go ahead with the Black Jack II.

Fast forward several months later and I started noticing that sounds on my phone were weird. There were certain alerts that would no longer sound. What threw me over the edge was when I discovered that my media player will play my music, but no sound could be heard.

I called AT&T and spoke with a regular customer service rep, an AT&T technician, and a Samsung tech. After checking a few things Samsung decided that the phone had some type of internal defect and AT&T offerred to send me a replacement phone free of charge (well except the $12 I have to pay for expedited shipping.)

So now I am writing out all my contacts, having already transferred all other files to my SD card. Shortly, I will begin texting from my new Black Jack II.

This is Take 2.

~~

No comments: