Monday, December 29, 2008

De Donde Eres?

I had discovered this podcast one day called "
Coffe Break Espanol." It was a podcast that was created to aid one in learning Spanish. i thought I would try it out and I found it to9 be quite simple. I can now ask you how you are (Que tal?) and how is the weather (Que tal el tiempo?) and where are you from (e donde eres?) all in Espanol.

That's not to say that this is easy. In fact it's quite difficult. When trying to translate into Spanish my thoughts sift through 2-3 languages. You would be surprised at the phrases you remember in various languages when trying to think of a particular phrase in a 4th language.


Sigh.

This is what I get for being so adamant that I will not learn Spanish.

What am I doing?

Sitting here trying to learn Spanish.

Argh!!
~~

No comments: