Friday, December 19, 2008

My Netbook

Yes, it is 2:23am and I am writing a blog entry. This may not seem unusual as I have written blogs even later than this in the past. However, those entries are usually signed with my cell signature. So, this is the latest that I have written a blog while on my own and not on my phone.

The reason? My shiny new Acer Aspire One Netbook. On Monday I had walked by a Radio Shack on my way to Starbucks and I noticed a sign that had a laptop. Reading the fine print, I found out that one must sign up for the AT&T wireless internet service agreement. That was not such a bad thing for me as I had been considering getting the wireless internet for sometime. After several days of debating, research and attempts to fix my laptop, I decided to go ahead with this purchase.

Now here I am in the wee hours of the morning, composing this entry in the cold of my room. 'So far I must say I love the portability (it fits in my purse) and the internet capability. However, the keys are taking some getting use to.

I'll give a more thorough review at a more decent hour.

~~

No comments: