Thursday, June 10, 2010

Withered Dreams & Peppermint Seams

It's been one of those days from the begining.

One of those horrible days that you think can only get better as the day progresses only for you to find, yes, this day actually can get worse. From a sickness that refuses to let go to accidently calling my boss to parking in the far reaches of another building's parking lot, this day has left alot to be desired.

What makes today even worse is the fact that I'm already dealing with so many other things. What may seem like a little insignificant thing to one, for me looks like a mountain.

And I have to admit that I am getting tired.

Sometimes I just wish people understand me. Maybe not all people, but some people. Or atleast one person or two. Who will look me in the eye and say "I get you. It will be ok. "

Instead, I'm the one who has to make the effort. Always has to make the effort. Always has to makes ammends. Always has to bite my tongue.

I can't be like this forever.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:My Car, USA

No comments: