Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Blogger App

One of my biggest gripes is something that I find very hard to
believe. To this day, I have yet to find an adequate blogging app. Now
maybe I'm looking in the wong place but the last time I did a search
of Apple's App store, I did not find an app that will allow me to push
through a blog entry to Blogger. The Google app does not even have a
link to Blogger.

It may seem like such a minor thing to be annoyed with, especially
when I'm already blogging from my email. However, whenever I blog from
my phone, the formating ends up weird. At this time I attempting to
use HTML coding. I'm just hoping my entry doesn't end up with a bunch
of brackets.

The curse of technology.

Sent from my iPhone

***there were brackets everywhere. I had to login and fix it. I need a blogger app.***

No comments: