Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Time Is Coming.....



I have been searching for that magic that I spoke of a couple of blogs ago, but things just keeping coming up that have been dragging me down. Theres the issues with stuff going on in SD and the who drivers license situation. Not to mention that my heater blew up this weekend (the one I just bought a week ago. I'm not exaggerating. I mean yeah, it didn't explode, but there were sparks and there was fire and it was not good and the heater is now kaput and I threw away the receipt so there is no way that I can go and return it.





With all that, theres also the issue of a certain medial ailment that has once again returned. Thanks apparently to my weakened immune system and the antibiotics that I took for my ear infection.





Yet, despite all this I am still trying. Trying to enjoy the holidays before I turn around and and Christmas time has slipped through my fingers without me having the chance to enjoy it. There was like this shock that hit me yesterday, when I was flipping through the channels and someone said something along the lines of only 9 more days to Christmas. You have to be kidding me? 9 more days??? I have only begun to do my Christmas shopping. I mean I haven't even been able to do like the heavy duty shopping. Most of the things I have bought are so small they could probably fit in a stocking or something. And it doesnt help that if theres only 9 more days (well, 8 now) till Christmas then there is only 2 or 3 more days till my mom's birthday. ARGH!!!!!!








Like I said before, I really am trying. When it hit me that Christmas time was almost here I started working on my Christmas cards. Afterall, I have to get those all out by like tomorrow so that I can have them all received by Christmas Day or sooner. So, if I texted you for your address you better respond or you're going to end up receiving your card next year.






This is how I hope to be sometime soon. Gotta go for now!
~MUAH~

No comments: