Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Dance

I went to work wearing a dress yesterday which meant I weant to school wearing a dress. This was fine until I left the library and it was freezing!

Hoodies were on sale at the bookstore but they were in weird colors. Did I want a purple sweatshirt or a yellow sweatshirt?  It was like Dominguez was rooting for the  Lakers (maybe that's why they were on sale.) In any case I grabbed a purple hoodie in a size medium. That's the size of all my school sweatshirts. I then started having second thoughts about the color so I tried it on in front of a mirror.

A medium was HUGE on me! I grabbed a small and it was still pretty big but fit much better than the medium.

There's obvious reasons why this makes me happy but what most people don't know is that I have been working my butt off to lose this weight. I go to the gym during my lunch hour EVERY DAY. This week marks week 4 of me being in the gym. I step on the scale and it says I have lost one pound.

Yes, that's right. One pound.

I can drink diet tea and lose more than 1 pound. So to see a difference in clothing size makes it worth it.

Though I have to say, scales lie.

...and for those wondering I bought the yellow hoodie.

~~


No comments: