Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Starving Fat

Yesterday was a bad day to start my weightloss regime as I was not prepared to deal with hunger cravings at work and at school. As such this was the rest of my food report for Tuesday February 8.

Lunch: Salad Creation Turkey Club with Fat Free Raspberry Vinagrette: 260 cals

Dinner: Del Taco

I'm not even writing what I had at Del Taco, except lets just say the words deluxe fries and some other things pop up.

Today's report:

Breakfast:

1 Black Coffee
1 Nutri Grain bar 95 cals

Lunch:

El Pollo Loco Chicken, & Steamed Veggies 510 cals

Snack:

Carrots 35 calories per serving and I've probably eaten less than 1 serving

Some nasty brithday cake that wasn't worth my calories.

The El Pollo Loco really, really shocked me. Seriously??? 448 of those calories were for the chicken breast but I only ate 2 pieces!!

Back to the lean cuisines and maybe sandwiches for lunch.

...and I promise all my blog entries will not look like this!!

~~

No comments: