Monday, June 11, 2012

Back Again

After a lengthy hiatus, I am once agin returning to the art of scribbling details of my mind/life for all the world to see.

During my hiatus, I graduated (albeit with some coursework to makeup,) completed my first 5k, began job hunting, participated in "the biggest loser" competition at work (which I lost,) got a Nintendo Wii (for free thanks to my coworker) and overall worked my butt off juggling work, school, and maintaining some semblance of a social life. Through all this I would think of little blog entries to complete but I never had the time to write them down. Now I will be making the time because a writer should never shut off words no matter how mundane.

Speaking of writing, not much of that has been happening on this end and in order to jump start my creative juices, I am trying to get back into reading. On Goodreads, I set a goal at the start of the year to read 60 books in one year. My sister pointed out that I am very far behind (I think I've read 5 books. Too bad textbooks do not count) So, I am working on a "Zombie vs Robots Anthology" then it's off to the plethora of books I loaded up on the iPad.

Back to the grind!

~~





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone 4S

No comments: