Friday, March 23, 2012

Posting for the Sake of Posting

I have not been sticking to my commitment of doing better at maintaining my blog.

Almost two months without a single entry.

In January I fell into the last semester of school volcano and have been swallowed up ever since. This has kept me from reading, writing, and even working out. It has cut into my soccer viewing ( my LA Galaxy!!) and even my sleep.

Spring Break is now close at hand and I am going to try to bring this blog up to speed. Rather than write one large post about all the things I have been getting into in the last two months, I will try to break up my thoughts into various smaller bite size entries.

Now I'm off to update my goodreads page, because although I know I have not been reading as much as I would like, I have definitely read a few books this year.

More to come...

~~

No comments: