Sunday, May 1, 2011

Not A Weight Loss Entry

Lately all of my posts have been about my attempts at this particular diet. However, there is more to my life right now then just my attempts at weight loss.

I am in the last 2 weeks of school and every day counts. It is officialy the countdown till the end of one of the most difficult semesters of my life. In between work I have been trying to succeed in 5 classes and as the semester ends each class is requiring a lot for me to not only pass but pass with a B or better. There are projects to be completeds, assignments to complete and not to mention all of the tests and finals for which I must prepare.

With all this I am little frazzled to say the least. I feel like there are not enough hours in the day for me to get my work done and live a life. While working out or any other activity, my is filled with regret as I think that I coulde have spent the time studying as oppose to being on the exercise bike.

Sadly, I feel like not many people understand what I am going through and I have to constantly be on the defensive as far as my current state.

Let's just say I will be very happy when these two weeks are over. So much so that I may need another break after Hawaii.

~~

No comments: