Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sprucing Up

I must admit I have been absent from the blogspot world, but not the blogging world in general. Many of the people I know have been hyping up the use of Tumblr as a blogging platform. Since I had a Tumblr account from years ago, I thought I would take a brief hiatus to compare the two.

Yes, blogger I had a brief affair. But it was nothing, I swear to you :)

I am now officially back at blogger. If anyone cares to see what they missed while I was briefly gone, they can check out my tumblr above. For all my Tumblr fans, I will be sure everything I post here gets sent over there....

Ever come back home, after a long trip and decided you needed to do some deep cleaning? Thats what happened to me upon my return to blogging. I deleted broken links, which was kind of difficult. Blogs that I use to follow, with no new entries in over a year...

I also changed the overall layout. Soon there will be a link to my Facebook fan page, because apparently thats like the cool thing to do these days. People swear that social networks are new.Ummmm, am I the only one who remembers Friendster, Xanga and the like ?

You can even add Myspace to that list.

In any case, I will be posting more often. There are so many things going on in my life and in my quest to get out of the corporate world. While you're here, check out my favorite blogs.

Stay Tuned.

~~

No comments: