Thursday, January 27, 2011

End of the Day

Class ended about 1 1/2 ago. Now I'm reviewing course documents posted and the like. So many things going on in my head. One heavy issue weighing on my mind is whether or not I should blog on a certain issue of my life.

Baby Mama Drama

There are some things that are done out of evilness and spite that makes me want to laugh out loud but then there are other things that just make me so upset. Like seriously, to all the moms out there, single, married whatever the case may be if you're doing your thing and taking care of your kid(s) then my hats off to you. Thank you for making me proud of being a woman and for being committed to one of the most difficult tasks put on the shoulders of our gender.

But to those who are unemployed, no ambition, drugged out, lazy, and just overall not doing right by your kids...

To think there are so many women who struggle just to have one child while others do not understand the enormity and importance of being a GOOD mom...

Almost got me preaching.

So, what do think should? Should I continue to keep this element of my life to myself or should I vent to my heart's content? Are there others dealing with this issue?

~~


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: