Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday Morning Thoughts

Woke up this morning to a beautiful blue sky with many thoughts swirling in my head. It really does not help that I was awaken by some idiot's alarm clock. (see Alarming blog post) In any case, most Sundays I wake up with a but of sadness. Sunday is indicative of the weekend's end. Less than 24 hours and I will have to be back to the day job. As I stare out the window and ponder the upcoming work week, my mind begins to drift through various other thoughts (I'm prone to doing that)Dreams from last night with crazy subjects, one in particular has inspired a short story that I have begun to draft in my mind. Arguments and discussions from the day before. I'm wondering about breakfast and trying to figure out which church service I will be attending this morning (I missed the 10 am service)

I'm also thinking about blogging in general. There's an entry I have been wanting to write for some time; a brutally honest, no holds barred entry. However, I do not write entries like that anymore. It has been almost 2 years since I learned I would have to be more guarded about what I write. Too many people would pore over my blog, finding fault with me and using harmless details against me. Such stifling has forced me to internalize my thoughts and as a result my ability to write has suffered.

Maybe I'll throw caution to the wind and write a few revealing entries.

...or maybe not.

~~
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: