Friday, August 20, 2010

The Music Makers & Dreamers of Dreams

I was Wonder Woman on the 405 and still got to work early. Did some things for my boss and was the office photographer. Lunch with Shon-Tai and jokes with Jes. Not to mention chatting with Megan on the way home. All followed by some shopping.

Now I'm off to have a late dinner with my love.

New opportunities are presenting themselves and doors are being revealed. So excited that I made the decision to move forward. To try and better myself for not only me, but for everyone I truly care about.

It's definitely not easy. Some say I should be satisfied with a job and a steady paycheck. However, I have always been a big dreamer and I refuse to settle for anything less. It's not easy but then again no one said it would be easy.

To those of you who support me and love me, know the feeling is mutual. The dreamers are misfits in this world. Some call us stupid, selfish, fantasy dwellers. We should never focus on them. They hurt because they do not know what it is to aspire to be so much more than the norm. Those who matter would never judge us for our ambitions, but rather encourage us to take that leap of faith.

This entry is nothing like what I planned it to be, but that's life sometimes. Now I have to change the title.

There are some days where I feel truly blessed. This is one of those days.

~~


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: