Friday, August 27, 2010

Class Act

Some time ago I found a possible career path that could combine my writing aspirations with my desire to help others. However, I knew that I would need some training. As such, I enrolled in classes through Cal State Long Beach. I was very excited to start my classes, and i am now two weeks into my classes.

It has been some time since I have had to juggle work and school. I have been trying to get a handle on all the areas in which I am involved. Currently, two lessons behind in my studies. Sometimes I just come home from work feeling completely drained. There have been lots of things going on at work. Knowing, that after working overtime I still have to sit at a desk for several hours more....

Eh....

There really is not much time for me to get it together, because starting Monday I will have to attend a second set of classes at a separate university.

I know.

I'm crazy.

I have not announce on any of my public sites what exactly I am studying and I plan on keeping it that way for now. However, I really want to thank all of you for your support. The good news is that one non-profit has been gracious enough to allow me to try my new skills as a volunteer. This is all exciting, but tiring just the same.

Now just have to squeeze in some time for my writing and recreational reading.

~~

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: