Monday, June 15, 2009

Tough Days

This has been a pretty rough day for me. One can always tell a tough day when an impending work day seems so much better by comparison. It was one of those days that I felt so alone, so angery. Yet, I was fighting to keep my emotions in check. To prevent myself from submersing myself in the grime of hatred and guilt.

This was no easy task.

I prayed and talked to a good friend who was kind enough to listen and remind me of myself. Through it all I survived.

Sometimes I just worry that I'm not strong enough. There are times when I think I can no longer endure these trials. Lots of prayer and Bible reading but I still can't shake these feelings of doubt.

So I am now lying in bed staring at the light and praying tomorrow will be a better day.

~Posted From My Black Jack II

No comments: