Monday, June 8, 2009

Angels & Demons on the Big Screen


Poster Angels & Demons
Originally uploaded by MyCine
When I read Dan Brown's Angels & Demons, I wrote a review on my See [Phoebe} Jane Read blog. However, this past weekend I did go and see the film. For all it's worth I think the book was so much better.

The book was so much better than the movie that when I was telling Ruben about the book he interupted me to say that the book was better.

This almost makes me want to read Michael Crichton's Jurassic Park. I never read the novel because I really loved the movie. So much so that I felt that once I read the book, I would no longer love the movie and decided I just would not read Mr. Crichton's novel. However, after seeing (once again) how much better a novel can be than a decent movie...I think I've had a change of heart.

Back to the film at hand.

Please do not mistake this for a serious movie review. I'll leave that to Megan. I'm not a film critic;n I only know what I like.
However, I think Mr. Ron Howard bit off a little more than he can chew with this one.

~~

2 comments:

Megan said...

I'll agree that you you NEED to read Jurassic Park. If I owned it I'd bring it to work. The book and the movie are actually so different that I can separate them well. I love both.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!