Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cancelled Plans

I was talking to my co-worker and she asked me about the name of these boats. She was planning something for the guy she's dating. That's when I had the great idea to do something similar for you. So I started doing some research looking up prices and times and wondering if I should do an add-on. The pictures on the websites were really beautiful and although the price was increasing I really didn't mind because you're worth it. I was so excited that I even texted you that I had a special outing planned.

Fast forward several hours later and we're talking and you tell me that you don't want to go anywhere. That I need to save money. This irritates me to no end. Here we go again. Another plan I made and its cancelled just like that. You have no idea as to what I was doing or how much it meant to me to be able to spend this day with you.

Whatever. I'm beyond irritated. I'm hurt and you don't seem to care. So never mind. I'll get over it just like I get over every other disappointment and I'll move on from here.

I don't want to do anything anymore.

~Posted From My Black Jack II

No comments: