Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lonely

It's one of those instances when I feel incredibly lonely.

There are people around me, but no one who understands how I feel or what I'm going through.

These are the times I hate the most. The days I most despise. The reason I force laughter and paste a smile on my face...

but sometimes there cracks in the facade. Cracks that I don't notice until they are pointed out. As I sit here at Barnes and Noble and a man approaches me

"I don't mean to be in your personal life, but are you ok?"

I seal those cracks and paste back on the smile.

"I'm fine"

In reality, I wish I could run away. I wish I could start my life all over. To erase the mistakes that I have made and go down a new path.

Maybe I will. Maybe a day will come when I will no longer be here.

I hear the beaches are nice in Hawaii.

~Posted From My Black Jack II

No comments: