Sunday, April 19, 2009

Holding On


Shadow People
Originally uploaded by regismcourt
There are times when I wonder if I'm holding on to something that really isn't there.

If I have something that doesn't really belong to me.

These days are killer these instances are insane.

Should things really this hard, this complicated, and require this much patience on my part?

It's all I can do sometimes to not scream.

When I went into this, there was no way for me to know that things would be this hard.

Am I hanging onto something that isn't there?

Sometimes I think that I might have been like a starved person wandering around a desert. bMy thirst was so great that I started seeing things that really was not there.

But I always thought that in a mirage the water tasted sweeter than real water.

Then again this was really sweet too.

Maybe I'm awakening thanks to the taste of the sand.

Which leads me back to my original question...

Just what exactly am I holding ?

No comments: