Saturday, April 18, 2009

Late Hours


Portfolio
Originally uploaded by Kenn Wilson
It's 10:01pm and just as I suspected I am spending this Saturday working. However, it's not exactly the type of working that I thought that I would be doing today. After more thoughts on where I see myself weeks, months, years from now, I decided that I have let too much time gone by since I have worked on anything that I am passionate about. A discussion with Ruben had me wondering if I should even continue pursuing writing anymore,

The truth is that if it came down to what I would really love to do with the rest of my life, it would not necessarily be writing....

Because music is my first love.

More thoughts on it today and I realized that I should focus my eergy on all elements of aqrtistic expression that appeals to me. Writing and music.

There are so many plans going on in my head and things that I want to do and so far the days have been going by as one long endless MM blur. However, today is the begining of the end of that.

That is why it is after 10pm and instead of going out with my sister and her friends I am sitting at Portfolios using their wireless internet to dowload the writing software that I grew to love several months ago.

Now onto the writing.

No comments: