Sunday, December 18, 2011

Self Marketing

Another year is coming to a close and I must admit that I am proud of some of the ways I have moved forward this year. There are opportunities that I took a chance on (starting my own business) and other areas of my life where I have refocused my attention.

2011 was the year that saw me return to school full time and I must admit this has been a challenge. After almost five years away from the CSUDH campus I returned to the task of balancing homework and papers, group projects (which I despise) and overall having this institution become such a focal point in my life.

Soon that will be coming to an end.

This past November I participated in the National Novel Writing Month. My writing was cut short by that aforementioned institution but I was really proud of the progress made on Hidden Behind the Shadows So much so that I will be finishing this novel while continuing my short story collection.

Which brings me to the purpose of this entry. In preparing for the forthcoming marketing blitz, I have created a Facebook page dedicated to my writing. Feel free to like me at www.facebook.com/AuthorPhoebeJane.

Soon you should see the links advertising my stories and novels for sale.

Thanks for your support.

~~

No comments: