Thursday, March 31, 2011

Craigslist Captivate

I promise my Denver update is on it's way. There's just been so much to catch up on since then and now there's this...

Almost 2 weeks ago, I broke my iPhone. It was such a tragedy. In any case, the moment I realized it was no longer functional I switched the sim card into my old Samsung BlackJack II. That is the phone I have been using these last two weeks.

There is a reason I switched phones 2 years ago.

Although the blackjack had served me well while I had it, cellular devices have come a long way since then. Plus, I've definitely been spoiled by my iPhone. I find myself straining to see the small screen, emails are slow, Internet is slow, and forget multitasking as I can only view one web page at a time.

Today I have spent a lot of time emailing and texting people who are selling their phones on craigslist. Although my original plan was to get a blackberry (one person I was talking to sold the phone to someone else after talking to me) I found a Samsung Captivate at a very reasonable price within a decent driving distance.

That being said, I am off to meet this person with the phone at the Lakewood mall. Should I not be heard from again, it may be that I have been offed.

....or that I loved the phone so much I had no time to blog about it.

~~


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: