Friday, July 16, 2010

Summer Sun

This morning looked to be a good day.

I woke up early to get to work, stopped for a quick breakfast and as I walked outside, I noticed it started to rain.

This put a smile on my face as I love the rain. Rainy day are so calming for me. I think it's because I love the water. When it pours, I feel relaxed and at peace. Once I got to work, I heard the grumbling of my coworkers.

"Why is it raining?"

"This isn't California weather!"

"It's summer time. Where's the sun?"

By the time I heard to lunch, the skies had cleared and the sun was ablaze.

...and it was hot!

Then I heard my coworkers again:

"It's so hot!"

"Why is the a/c so low?"

"I'm glad we're inside."

I really don't understand you native Californians.

~~



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: