Monday, July 19, 2010

Books With Friends (BWF) - Update

I have not forgotten this project! This was a project that was originally scheduled to being in June. However, that wonderful thing called the flu kept me from wanting to do anything aside from lying in bed. Then after I started feeling better, I had to catch up on all the work I missed. So, after sometime I have started this project.

First, off I really want to thank everyone who has contributed to this project. The response was incredible by means of book selections. Seeing this lengthy list has excited me. Yes, I know I am such a nerd.

Secondly, I have begun reading from this list! I decided to go in order of the best way to get the selected reading. As such, I am currently reading The Private Memoirs and Confessions of A Justified Sinner by James Hogg. This book was selected by my sister. My next planned reading is Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton as chosen by my bestie Amanda.

I will be posting links to my reviews so check my blog for an update soon. My list contains all genres of reading. I truly hope others enjoy my reviews as much as I enjoy writing them.

Happy Reading!

~~

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: