Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Catching Up


Kills Flu Virus
Originally uploaded by dreamwalker542

Today, I forced myself to buckle down and get alot done. As the stacks of paper began to vanish from my desk and cabinet, I began to notice that underneath it all, I really did have a desk. This revelation made me so excited that I began to clean.

There was a time, long ago, where I worked for this little company. Some people may have heard of it as it's called AT&T. I worked on the yellowpages.com website by uploading different ads. All employees were split into two shift: day shift and night shift. We also shared desks. It was here that I became really OCD about dusting and Lysol wipes on my desk. You never knew what type of work habits your seatmate may have.

Today, as I scrubbed down my desk, I remembered AT&T. Not fondly, I mean at least here I have my own desk :)

~~

No comments: