Sunday, March 15, 2009

This Past Week

I think this picture best sums up my life this past week. I haven't been feeling well at all. I have been in the hospital for everything from chest pains to a cold. As for work, I went twice last week.

When it's just me I have a tendency not to eat when I'm sick but my boyfriend pushed me to eat on a more regular basis. (I say more because some days I only ate once a day)

Now it's Sunday and I plan on resting to get well enough for work tomorrow. Waiting for the Chinese food for my sister and me, just so I can take some medicine.

I still have church this evening, but if I'm still coughing really hard then I won't be able to go. Otherwise, they'll have me in the Overflow Room.

I am happy that Blooger is accepting my mobile posts again. Tried going back to Tumblr and Myspace, but mobile blogs there are not the same. They run the entries as one long paragraph.

Back to waiting for Chinese food while I watch the Cosby Show.

~Posted From My Black Jack II

No comments: