Tuesday, October 18, 2011

This is Not Good

All day I have been trying to update my iPad. Even at work, I set up my laptop, turned on my wifi, and plugged in the iPad. With out my internet charger, my update attempts were thwarted when the battery on my personal hotspot died.

I tried again at the boyfriend's house before we left for Disney. Plugged in the Internet, plugged in the laptop and connected the iPad. When I returned from Disney (5 hours later) it was apparent that the computer froze.

So I started again. Twice now I have received messages that inform me "everything on this iPad will be deleted." The first time I saw this message I hit cancel with a quickness. When I encountered the message again I pressed ok and hoped for the best.

My iPad now looks like this:





The problem with this is that the iPad is plugged into iTunes.

This does not look good....

~~

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone 4S

No comments: