Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Flicker..How I Missed You


Astronomers
Originally uploaded by mrbosslady
It has been some time since I have been able to blog properly. After leaving MM I spent so much time getting into the swing of my new job and planning a departmental retreat in Scottsbluff, AZ. Once the retreat was over I settled into learning my job without a big looming event on the horizon.

After getting situated into the job, I started doing things like focusing more attention on my ever changing relationship (Changing may be a bad word. Growing? Developing?) and reflections. So many thoughts about where I'm going in life and what I'm wanting to do.

Now I'm at a point where if I don't start writing again, I will lose my mind so here I am, on Flickr, keyboard clacking.

I chose this picture of the astronomers' statute in front of Griffith Part for 2 reasons...

1) Because mrbosslady has been posting a picture a day and I kept telling myself I would take a look

2) I finally went to the Griffith Observatory last month. Yes, I've lived in LA County for 8 years now ( really ?? 8 years??) and I had never visited the Griffith Observatory until recently.

So, without further adieu (is that right adieu? like there hasn't been enough ado. I think it's ado.)

Here come my blog entries for 2010.

~~

No comments: