Thursday, August 20, 2009

Busy Minds Have Less Time to Ponder


Minnie Lisa
Originally uploaded by FrogMiller
I go from blogging multiple times a day to once in a blue moon? What's wrong with me??


Well, lately I've just been really living life. Reading, and writing (still trying to finish that book by the end of the month, about 2 weeks to go) and getting adjusted to the new job.

I've also taken to going to Disneyland and California Great Adventure. I've gone a couple of times already and I still have one more day. I am definitely looking forward to that. It has been so much fun going to Disney that I am seriously considering getting a year pass. Although, I always said I could not bring myself to pay that much for Disney, I have to admit that the monthly payment plan does not look so bad.

My birthday is coming up in less than a week. It's not that not that big of a deal to me, and I think that's because I haven't been planning anything. I have left that to those who wanted to take over that task this year.

Drama, dram, drama. What would my life be without the drama? Alot easier I bet! However, what can I do when people want to be difficult or act like they're still in jr high? Time has gone by, we are not 12 so start acting your age, but whatever. That's all I am going to say about that.

Work is going pretty well. It has been a rough week, but it's almost over. Right now I am ready to lie down for a nap. Trying to not let this sickness win.

~~

1 comment:

Megan said...

I too am glad the week is almost over and we will have to do something to celebrate your b-day! Maybe I will take you to one of those movies you want to see!