Sunday, June 15, 2008

What Have I Been Up To Lately?

Reading....

And lots of it.

Lately, I've been reading alot again. This usually happens when there are things that are going on in my life that I would rather not have going on in my life and so I turn to books as a form of escapism. At the peak I can burn through multiple books a day. Just churning along ignoring whatever the current issue that's bothering me. And so I have decided to bring back See [Phoebe] Jane Read.

I have received complaints bout how the link to my reading review site was down, but I had disabled the blog until I figured out exactly what direction I wanted to go with it. Now I think I'll stick to its simplest form. Reviewing the books I've read and giving my thumbs up and thumbs down. Enjoy.

~MUAH~

No comments: